Welcome to the Kidney Stone Diet! Whether you’re new or a long time stoner, this is the one-stop-shop for everything kidney stone prevention.
What is the Kidney Stone Diet?
First thing first, if you haven’t read my article on what the Kidney Stone Diet is, that’s the place to start.
Oxalate Food Lists.
At the top of the ticket is the Oxalate Lists. We have a few versions of the Oxalate Food List by Harvard, and all are free to use and download.
Speaking of the Resources Page, you will find several tools here available for download.
- Kidney Stone Diet Goals. Another printable reminder of what you should be aiming for when eating to reduce kidney stones.
- Printable Grocery List. This is a fruit and veggie grocery list you can print at home to make shopping easier.
- Printable High Oxalate List. This simple list (good for keeping on the fridge as a reminder) shows the highest oxalate foods you should avoid.
The Weekend Wellness Newsletter.
If you are not receiving my Weekend Wellness Newsletter, you should. Keep on top of your kidney stone prevention each Saturday morning with an email from me delivered right to your inbox.
Kidney Stone-Safe Recipes!
I’ve started a recipe section on my website because I keep hearing how hard it is to find stuff to eat. We’re fixing that with simple, healthy, and kidney stone-safe recipes for all types of diets. Whether you’re gluten-free, vegan, or a meat lover, here you’ll find a simple recipe that’s Kidney Stone Diet-approved. New recipes are added weekly!
Kidney Stone Diet Podcast.
Every week I release a new episode of the Kidney Stone Diet Podcast where I discuss various aspects of the KSD lifestyle, answer patient questions, and provide the most useful information I can to help you on your journey to a stone-free life.
When you’re ready to commit to a kidney stone-free life, I have you covered.
- The Kidney Stone Prevention Course. Learn how to prevent new kidney stones and take back control of your life with my 5-part, self-guided video course. When you join, you get lifetime access to the course as well as 1-month of free access to live group calls.
- Meal Planning. The inspiration you need to make healthy food choices every day.
- Private Coaching. Want me all to yourself? Schedule a one hour consult to get specific guidance on how to implement the Kidney Stone Diet into your life!
- 24-Hour Urinalysis Consult. Understanding how the values on 24-hour urine collections impact your kidney stone formation is an essential part of lowering your kidney stone risk.
- Daily Group Calls. Speak directly with Jill about your kidney stone treatment plan so you can get on track and stay on track. Calls are held 4 times a week. Note: These calls are only available if you’ve purchased the course, and you can cancel at any time.
What Others Say.
I feel grateful every day for the work I do and for all the love I receive from my patients. If you’d like to hear how the Kidney Stone Diet platform has impacted others, I’ve shared some love and stories on my site.
The knowledge you need to stop forming kidney stones.
Kidney Stone Prevention Course
24- Hour Urine Analysis Consult
Free Oxalate Lists